Monday, May 23, 2011

YEEHAW! Another Caption Contest!



Yeah, yeah. We've done this before. And yup, once before that. But, what a blast, right?!!! I can't help it. I just love captions and contests and prizes and shoes! Don't forget the shoes.


So, here we go! Don your thinking caps, everybody! Boy, do I ever have the ding-dong-dang cutest photo in need of a caption for you guys! But first, here is the skinny on how this will work:

Ya'll think of some clever, funny, sweet, or truly bizarre captions (as many as float your boat) for this ding-dong-dang cutest captionless photo of adorable Little Red, then email them to me at deonsagers@msn.com by midnight Monday, May 30, 2011. I will post all of the captions without credit (thus preventing any hint of partisanship {ooh, look at me and my fancy political jargon, would you!}), then you guys will chime in and rate your faves when I say ready, set, go. The caption receiving the most chimes (votes) wins the MIGHTY COOL PRIZE shown below.

I do believe in giving credit where credit is due, so the winner's name and winning caption will be up in bright lights thus allowing us the opportunity to acknowledge the sheer brilliance of one who walks among us.

Okay dokey. Here's the photo (click on photo to really help you get your genius groove groovin'); now get cracking!!!


(What did I tell you? Ding-dong-dang cute!)









MIGHTY COOL PRIZE
YEEHAW! Who doesn't love Texas Roadhouse?! C'mon! Gimme your best shot and submit your captions so you can have a chance to win this $10 gift card. Doesn't gnawing on a big hunk o' steak or licking the bones clean from a rack of ribs sound purty temptin' right 'bout now?

Remember: Email your captions to me at deonsagers@msn.com. But you can also leave me a comment about how adorable little Kimball is if you want. (It never hurts to suck up to the contest administrator. JUST KIDDING! This is all on the up and up as far as you know.)

5 comments:

Morris Family said...

He is so stinking cute!

Beth said...

Kimball is adorable! No doubt about it!

Ashley said...

We're thinking hard!

Ashley said...

One caption per person?

Deon said...

Ash, no way! You can submit as many captions as you want. The more you submit, the better your chances are of winning :D