Thursday, June 23, 2011

All the Kimballs in the House Say, "What?!!!"




LOOKY WHO'S HERE
FOR THE SUMMER!!!
Helping Deedee (that's me in Kimballese)
make a mess cookies!



Kimball sharing a mouthful of
tasty ham fried rice while he . . .




. . . wears Uncle Christian's helmet and his daddy's glasses, which helmet and glasses (if Kimball could have his way) would never be removed from his head except surgically.


And, all of this puts a song in my heart, a smile on my face, and a spring in my *step!!!




*FULL DISCLOSURE: That spring in my step is merely figuratively speaking. Truth be told, I have a big, ol' hunkin' case of tendonitis in that spring in my step right now, and it's making my git-along more of a very tortoise-y shuffle-along. Anybody wanna donate one of those walkers with the tennis ball feet? Boo.


If for some weirdo reason you see an exclamation point instead of an absolutely adorable video a few inches up from here, try refreshing your page--hopefully you will then be able to see the absolutely adorable video too.

Don't want you missing out on an absolutely adorable video.

It is adorable.

Absolutely.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Yes, so absolutely adorable. He is so glad to be here!

That top picture is so cute!

Lisa said...

The whole summer? Well that equals HEAVEN!!! Can't wait to read of your adventures! Enjoy!

Jenni Elyse said...

How fun that you get to spend some time with Kimball over the summer! It looks like he's having fun!

Beth said...

What a fabulous way to spend the summer! Enjoy all those cookies made with love!

Melissa said...

This is to be declared The Summer of DeeDee! And it is going to be marvelous! Keep us updated with more pics and cute videos of this handsome little buddy.

Morris Family said...

What a lucky little boy to be able to spend the whole summer with DeeDee! (I'm a little jealous. Can we come and stay with you too? I promise to clean up my cookie mess!)

Love the video. What a happy little boy! :)