Monday, June 27, 2011

KEEPING UP WITH KIMBALL!


I am sitting on a gold mine, people! With Kimball in the house, there is never a moment of boredom or ennui. (Ooooh. Ahhhhh. Did you just catch that word? Ennui? That's what being obsessed with crossword puzzles will do for a non-intellectual like me. Those crossword puzzles often teach me a thing or two or three, and not necessarily just new words. Usually they serve to highlight what a dip I am.)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch . . . .

I've decided that since I have hilarious and always cute-as-can-be entertainment right at my fingertips, I'll be documenting this summer's hoohah by posting a picture of Kimball on the sidebar of my blog every day that he's here. Yeehaw,

"KEEPING UP WITH KIMBALL!"
is goin' high tech, ya'll!

Swing on by and check my blog every day for the latest and greatest of that little ray of sunshine dude! He's such a sport to go along with, yes, another one of my hare-brained schemes, isn't he? (He's down with all of it now that he has checked with his legal counsel and received confirmation that none of said pictures may be used in a court of law to implicate him in any nefarious doings. If that situation does happen to arise, he is prepared to point his toddler finger at me and say, "It's all HER fault.")

7 comments:

Beth said...

I can't wait to see the many faces of Kimball! DeeDee is in for a fun and exciting summer!

Morris Family said...

I love this idea!!! He is going to have WONDERFUL memories of staying at DeeDee's house!

Ashley said...

Love it!

Melissa said...

Oh, he is so cute! I'll be checking in daily! (Well, probably more often than that. Don't think I'm pathetic!)

Jenni Elyse said...

Great idea! I love today's picture too. :)

If you don't know, which you may already, ennui means boring in French. :) You would say something like Je suis ennui, meaning I am bored.

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

what a lucky little boy to have a hip, high-tech, not to mention loving grandma! I was missing "Tuesdays with Kimball", so this will be great!

love,
liz

Kathleen said...

I think I can see you doing a happy dance from here. =) Enjoy it and capture it all.