Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Who Ya Gonna Call?



If there's something strange
in your neighborhood,
who ya gonna call? . . .


GHOSTBUSTERS!





I ain't afraid of no ghosts . . .




And, speaking of ghosts,
Q: What do you call a ghost with a torn sheet?
A: A holey terror!
Rimshot!



READER'S POLL
In the above photos, Kimball is channeling:

a. Bill Murry aka Dr. Peter Venkman

b. Dan Ackroyd aka Dr. Raymond Stantz

c. Little Ronnie Howard aka Opie Taylor
d. A very pushy and assertive door-to-door vacuum salesman who stops at absolutely nothing to be the top salesman (including sucking the brains out of his potential customers, thus leaving them powerless to say no to his oh-so-very-subtle sales pitch) enabling him to bump up to the next tier of the marketing food chain and snag that dangling carrot of either an all-expense-paid trip to exotic Plaster City or a complete set of vacuum accessories--including the much coveted Airsweep 6-piece VAC011 Nozzle and Wand Kit!!!

6 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I say D because it's so funny and true!

Lisa said...

I've got to go with Ronnie. He is adorable and growing so fast! I picked up something one Christmas that had a huge ear on each end of an accordian tube. It was great fun!

Beth said...

I kind of like the brain sucker part, I hope Kimball left a little bit of brain matter for Grandpa!

Ashley said...

Wow, those pictures turned out GREAT! He is like a little Opie Taylor.

Dave said...

Grandpa didn't have much to suck out... but, what I have, Kimball can take anytime. Love that kid!!

Raymond A. Brown said...

That’s so great! Sounds like you and your family are good.I love this story!!!!!!! So funny! And I’m glad you have clean stairs!