Monday, October 17, 2011

That One Blog Post Wherein Mindy Gledhill and CJane Make Me Famous



I totally ripped off this video from CJane's blog, but I figure I have a bit of ownership in it since, well, ahem, I am mentioned within the video for a whole nanosecond at the 3:47 spot. See? I am famous now. Told ya.



If you haven't heard of CJane, you may have heard of her sister, Stephanie Nielson, the plane crash survivor and author of NieNie Dialogues. Here, Ashley and I are chatting up Stephanie Nielson and her husband, Christian. They were lovely.

If you have a hankerin' to hear more from Mindy Gledhill, you can go here--although I'm not sure why you would need to do that since I don't think we'll be hearing my name in any of her other songs. Not positive about that, but I kinda don't think so. And, that would just be one ginormous let down, if you ask me.

1 comment:

Jenni Elyse said...

Awesome that your name got mentioned! :)

And, wow! A plane crash survivor. That's amazing!