Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Well, They Do Look Cozy and Warm, So Maybe . . .

My older brother, Gwyl, with his wry sense of humor, said that he thought of me when he saw these boots.

Said he knew how much I love my heels.

Which is true enough.

I admit, I do love my heels.

Wasn't that nice of my big brother to think of me? So sweet. What? Am I missing something here? The fact that Gwyl thought of me when he saw some boots? Um, . . . hey! Whoa up! Wait. just. a. dingdong. minute. . . . GWYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Good thing you don't take your fashion advice from him. Those are UGLY!

Ashley said...

So basically someone took two donkey feet and put a spike on the back and a zipper down the front? Gross!

Lisa said...

Who? What? Where? Why?

Melissa said...

What the.....?

Gwyl said...

:-)