Monday, November 28, 2011

The Wall, cont'd . . .







Just check out this year's "Wall O' Gratitude"! As my fabulous friend, Lisa, might say, BOY HOWDY!  (Thanks for letting me borrow that, Lisa.)    As you can see, I had to build an extra wing onto our "Wall O' Gratitude" this year because of the many, many grateful hearts who entered our home, either physically or via this nifty wifi doodah, and wrote on that awesome wall!


Every time I looked at or wrote on our wall, I received an overwhelming feeling of warmth and gladness and, well, uh, surprise, surprise!, GRATITUDE, for all that I have and especially for all of the people in my life whom I love and adore.  


Thank you, everyone, for contributing to my "Wall O' Gratitude." For, in doing so, you have contributed to brightening my soul and adding to my renewed realizations of the endless blessings that are ours to receive and to acknowledge if we but will.















"Hem your blessings with 
thankfulness so they don't unravel."  
--Author Unknown (but I wish it was me, because this is some kind of awesome)








3 comments:

Lisa said...

Boy howdy I love this! I received chills reading the contributions. We surely enjoyed it in our house.

Beth said...

There is so much in life to be grateful for! I love your wall of gratitude!

Melissa said...

I may or may not have just gotten a bit teary eyed. That's the nice thing about computers - they hide tears.

Oh, I mean, tears that may or may not have happened.