Friday, December 09, 2011

The F.R.I.D.A.Y. Hooligans Host Distinguished V.I.P.s!



Last week, our F.R.I.D.A.Y. frolics included a bunch of venerable V.I.P.s this go round, and to that we say:  "THE MORE THE MERRIER!"  And, "A PARTY AIN'T A PARTY WITHOUT YOOOOOOUUUUU!"  And, "IF TWO'S COMPANY AND THREE'S A CROWD, THEN EIGHT MAKES IT PERC-O-LATE!"   Ah, well, you get my drift, right?  

A fabulous time was had by all, including Aldolpho.  Oh, snap, I forgot about Aldopho!  I suppose this means that technically we were nine not eight, so I guess I need to change the above to read, "IF TWO'S COMPANY AND THREE'S A CROWD, THEN NINE MAKES IT, um, er, PERC-O-LINE?"  Say wha . . . ? Somehow "percoline" just doesn't seem to have the same ring-a-ding-ding to it as "percolate." Eight=percolate; nine=percoline.  

Hmm.  Whatev.  I've just lost you all, haven't I.  :(

Okay dokey!  Let's see if you can spy the always swingin', tight pants wearin', gold lame' shod, be-caped wonder boy!  Noooooo, not Dave.  You guys!  I mean Aldopho!  (Do we need to go over this yet again?)  So!  Where is swingin' Aldopho in this festive photo?





In our prior episode with Aldopho, you can see where Aldopho had jumped onto a huge jar behind my mom's head (did you find him?) and ended up giving her a head massage and a new 'do.  I think he wanted to make up for that one surprise kitchen cupboard "remodeling" incident which required the hiring of a professional carpenter to undo an extensive amount a wee, tiny, teensy, itty-bitty bit of damage that was done.  (Oh.  That was actually me.)  (And my brother.)  (Another story, another time.)  (I am so done here.) 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It looks as though that little guy might be doing some table dancing!

I am admittedly addicted to eating out. I love restaurants, and I can usually tell where you are frequenting...but this time I looked at all the clues and couldn't place it.

You win this round, Deon! But I'll get you next time, Gadget!