Monday, December 12, 2011

Mr. 19!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO OUR EXTRAORDINARY
 19-YEAR-OLD!


 Christian has always been a beaming ray of sunshine in our home, always looking at life with a "cup half full" mentality, always making lemonade out of lemons, always bringing into our hearts nothing but pride, adoration and infinite love for him!  Oh, how lucky am I to be his mom!  How blessed am I, when so many clamor for his attention, to know he will always clamor for mine (if I play my cards right :}). I feel that I have learned a bazillion times more from him, even in his mere 19 years, than he has learned from me.  This boy is truly God's gift to me, with great and wondrous things in store for him--mark my words.  



And, I ask you, what better son is there than a boy who will give in to his old, decrepit mama's wishes when she says, "Eh, Sonny!  Howz about a ride on that thar adorable scoot-scoot thingy of yours?  Jes' a quick trip 'round the block with your old lady?"  With a smile and no complaint from Christian, off we go.  Join us on our jaunt, won't you?:



Like I said, this is one extraordinary young man, and, jeepers, I love him so!


Trivia question:  What is significant about this series of numbers:  20, 12, 12, 2012?

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Happy birthday, Christian! :)

Melissa said...

Oh, I know, I know! Christian will be 20, on 12-12-12!

Happy Birthday, Christian!!

Lisa said...

Boy howdy, he's a keeper!

Beth said...

Whew, that's a relief! I googled those numbers and it said that the zombies were coming! I'd much rather celebrate Christian's birthday next year!