Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Addendum to Our 2011 Christmas Card or How To Dash a Dream


Oooh, sorry to break it to you, Dave, but this is just not gonna happen.  It just isn't.  So sorry.  But not really that sorry.


But!!! I'll be happy to make an 8x10 glossy of this impressive and striking photo for you to hang on your office wall at work.  You'll be the envy of exactly, uh, nobody, I'm guessing.  But, on a brighter note, you'll certainly be the talk of the town!


I.   This van's back nameplate reads "Gladiator."  I'm still not sold.


II.  Oho!  Now that this van is super famous (by virtue of my extremely popular blog, yada yada, blah blah), my adorable friend, Melissa, has "kopped" (whoo boy, bet she never got that as a kid) to owning this spectacle!  (See her comment on my previous post.)  Sorry, but even if the van is owned by someone with such impeccable taste as Melissa (she's lying, people), I'm still not giving in to Dave's begging, no matter how many Aston Martins he offers me this time around.  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It begs the question: why? what? where? how? when?