Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extremism


My awesome friend, Lisa, asked who in the world we roped into taking our photos for our Christmas card.  Well, the fact of the matter is that we used Christian's SLR camera set on a tripod for all but the Bob Tail shots, and either Christian or Sean would set the timer and lunge into the shots just before the shutter clicked that fateful click.  I like to call it "Extreme Photography."  Sorta like "Extreme Ironing."  (See videos below.)  

I love the following quote (pronounced with a sexy British accent) from the first video:
"Extreme ironing . . . combines the thrills of an outdoor activity with the satisfaction of a well-pressed shirt."

Behold:



I'm thinking that Extreme Photography is much more likely to see us successfully make it to the old folks home one day as opposed to Extreme Ironing which may succeed in seeing us to the local undertaker.  


In a hurry.  


Without passing "go."  


I'm going for the photography.  Cuz,  I'm smart that way.

No comments: