Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Freezing F.R.I.D.A.Y. Festivities!



Where is Aldolpho in this pic from our most recent F.R.I.D.A.Y. foray out on the town?  Hint:  This restaurant was crazy cold, and Aldolpho sought refuge in the warmest place he could find.  Kimball thought the whole thing was pretty ridiculous . . . .



So, how many of you spied Aldolpho hanging out at Gandolfo's?   Aldolpho at Gandolpho's.  (Kinda has a certain ring to it, doesn't it.)  Anywho, Aldolpho looks like he is gearing up to jump right into the middle of the Sagers family's wild and crazy mosh pit, with his specific target being the top of Christian's head.  Our mosh pit is not quite the same as the mosh pit we survived at that one Wolfmother concert (whooo doggie!), but it's close.   Grandma Bea can get worked into a frenzy with just the right music, dontcha know.

5 comments:

Sean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean said...

Nice* post is what I meant to say! Thanks for keeping us all connected. Great Scott! I like the new January heading!

Lisa said...

If I lived near you, I would beg for an amendment to the constitution that a non family member become part of your out to lunch bunch!

Deon said...

Lisa, you are hereby granted an open invitation to join us ANYTIME! After all, I do count you as my soul sister!

Lisa said...

I am honored.