Monday, January 30, 2012

The F.R.I.D.A.Y. Hooligans Just Earned Some Street Cred!

After the F.R.I.D.A.Y. hooligans ate our way through a lovely lunch buffet at Magleby's on a Thursday {gotta figure out a new name if this Thursday gig keeps up much longer--I mean, F.R.I.D.A.Y. just doesn't come on a Thursday no matter how desperately you wish for it to be so},  Mom decided she would take Aldolpho for a joy ride and give him the thrill of his life.  By the look on Aldolpho's face, I'd say he had the SCARE of his life!  At least he had the sense to pack his Samsonite suitcase (see it?) with all of his toreador essentials (they barely fit!) just in case Mom was struck by wanderlust and took the bike on the open road to far flung places like Koosharem or La Verkin or even that thriving hotspot, Panguitch!   
























I know!  Can you believe it?  Ninety-four years young!  Go, Mombaby, go!
I think the prudent thing for us to do at this point is to just make sure Mom gets some leathers and a lid just in case she ever has to lay that CX500 Custom down, cuz I don't think she's ready to give up her biking days quite yet. Give her another decade, then maybe she'll hang it up.  I'd bet my bottom dollar that Aldolpho's hair will soon be the color of my mom's after a few more of those trips with her taking the bike out on "the big road," aka the interstate, at full throttle . . . .  


Hey!  Who spotted Aldolpho from our previous F.R.I.D.A.Y. fiesta?  Doesn't he look as snug as a bug in a . . . jacket?!!!







2 comments:

Lisa said...

I finally figured it out. Deon, you must have pictures of your family members doing illegal things. You wave these pictures in front of them whenever you want them to cooperate for one of your photo ops. That is the only explanation for all these shenanigans!

Amazing Riders said...

Hi ,you have described composting so good. Easy to understand and enjoyable!! I just started riding my bike again, and I have to say that I love it! looks super safe and she looks like she’s having a fun.