Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Momentous Day!

Photo taken November, 2011

I love my mom so much that words cannot even come close to conveying my absolute adoration, affection, and respect for her.  She has accomplished so much in her life, all with a positive attitude and a cheerful countenance and faith in our Heavenly Father.  She has always put her children first and is forever expressing her love for all six of us rascally kids and her many rascally grandkids and her many rascally great grandkids.  Her family means EVERYTHING to her.  How did I ever get so lucky as to have such a lovely, loving, lively, witty, and wonderful mom, I'm sure I'll never know, but I hope that someday when I grow up, I will be just like her!




Mom (Beulah Ricks) as a student at 
Madison High School, Rexburg, Idaho







Mom on the faculty of Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!
I AM ABSOLUTELY BURSTING WITH LOVE FOR HER!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm always so excited when I see her in the pics of your shenanigans! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, my dear. Happy Birthday to your fabulous Mom!