Monday, January 23, 2012

Slip Slidin' Away . . .

I'm sure a bunch of you have already seen this video on Facebook, but for my Facebook-less readers (and huzzah to you guys!  I greatly admire your restraint at not kowtowing to social trends that completely SUCK UP YOUR TIME AND MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD THOSE LAST TWO HOURS BACK!!! {And, believe me, I know whereof I speak, unfortunately}), I thought I would put this up on my blog.  Just for you guys.    


This video was shot in Bountiful, Utah, last Saturday. Be patient with the video; it ramps up as it goes along, and I gar-own-tee you'll laugh out loud, more than once, which is kinda sad but still kinda funny--sorta like when you see someone trip while going up a flight of stairs and you know you shouldn't laugh but you just can't help it so then it makes it even funnier and then you feel sadistic for having laughed in the first place and then you calm down a bit but then you replay the image in your head again and again and you start laughing harder than before even to the point of spewing your drink out of your nose and then before you know it you're writing a blasted run-on sentence with inadequate punctuation.  


Just watch the video.  (Make sure your audio is up; the sound effects are necessary in order for you to immerse yourself in the full, laughing-at-others'-expense-but-feeling-sorta-bad-about-laughing experience.) 


Yup, this is why we choose to live in Utah.  I'm bustin' a gut here, people . . . .

5 comments:

ckm said...

Oh my! That is how I feel going down my driveway sometimes ... we got Julia's jeep stuck going sideways last winter - we being me ... ;o) Now I just park up top if there is any hint of snow and John pull the vehicles down!

Lisa said...

I am absolutely terrified to drive in snow. This video had me white knuckling the keyboard. It was like watching the scariest horror film ever made!!!!

Kathleen said...

Oh geeze! Do they not put salt down?? People were driving like this the other day when it snowed. This is good entertainment.

Melissa said...

I think I have watched this ten times! How amazing that this all just happened when he pulled out his camera!

Lisa said...

Anyone ever heard of a ROAD BLOCK!!!!