Friday, January 20, 2012

Your Smile Could Go Further Than a Toaster Oven!



We've all heard over and over that one of the best gifts we can give to strangers is our smile.  You've heard that, right?  Of course you have, you killjoy.  




In the video below, it is fascinating to watch how the demeanor of most of these mall shoppers suddenly shifts from a ticked-off look because the small appliances department didn't happen to have the Breville Stainless Steel Toaster Oven Item No. BOV800XL that they had a hankerin' for, to a genuine grin of mirth and pleasure, all due to one little Cindy Lou Who who looks no more than two.  To me.  I'm not sure.  She could be three.  But, whatev.  Take a look:


   

(If the imbedded video doesn't work for you, copy and paste this to your browser:  http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/adorable-girl-waves-goodbye/1jr0xl1ac.)


If her little pocket-sized smile and wave could blast through the hardened hearts of most of those wasted shoppers, imagine what a smile from us giant people could do.  I'm going to try it out on Old Man Geezer in my neighborhood.  (Name has been changed to protect . . . ME!)  I'm going to get him to crack a grin or else die trying!  Who's with me?! Yeah! I'm pumped!  

No comments: