Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pull Out Your Scissors, Kids!

Who is going through Downton Abbey delirium tremens now that Season 2 is a done deal?  Yeehaw, have I got a treat for you! 

While tapping your foot waiting for Season 3 to ramp up, have a go at these stellar Downton Abbey paper dolls which can be printed out here.  I especially appreciate the wide variety of facial expressions available for the Dowager Countess.  And, don't overlook Mr. Pamuk.  What a bonus!  These paper dolls should provide hours and hours of fun while you watch and re-watch (and re-watch) each episode from Seasons 1 and 2.  Don't deny it.  You know it'll come to that at some point.  That is, unless you're into The Bachelor.  If that's the case, I ask you, could anyone be more despised in the USofA than Courtney?  Honestly.  She's either cuckoo for Coco Puffs or she is extremely media savvy.  I'm convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt it's the latter.  Hey, Ben?  Halllooooo!  Jeepers, man.  Get. a. grip.  (Er, not that I actually watch The Bachelor or anything.  Alright.  I have been watching it on On Demand when I'm getting ready for the day, but this is the first season I've ever watched it {hand to heart that this is true}, and I've only been watching because of  Courtney the Conniver.  And also to see how more and more *interesting*  Ben's hair gets with each passing week.  And you know what?  This show is a crock.  Amen and amen.)   

Anywho, happy snipping!




3 comments:

Ashley said...

Whaaat, you're already done?? I was wondering if you'd used it to pass the time in the hospital. They go by way too fast, don't they. I saw the dolls yesterday. I love the bonus Mr. Pamuk in the corner there. And the evil flour! And the bloody hand accessory! And good thing Mary gets an extra special mad face, because that's the one she has on more often than not.

Jenni Elyse said...

Those are awesome, lol! I just started watching Downton Abbey a few weeks ago and I'm already caught up (other than the season finale). It's such an awesome show! I even have Corey watching it with me.

I love all the facial expressions. Matthew's war-torn face made me laugh a little and I guffawed at Mr. Pamuk and all of the Dowager Countess's emotions. I also love that they have Sybil in shorts and a T-shirt underneath her dress. Everything about Thomas and O'Brien made me laugh.

Thanks for sharing these!

Kathleen said...

What is this downtown abbey you speak of? I have never heard of such a thing.