Tuesday, March 06, 2012

EIGHT! ÅTTA!

The countdown is on!  Christian will enter the MTC next Wednesday to begin his grand adventure of serving as an LDS missionary in the Sweden Stockholm Mission.  Good grief, this young man is going to touch so many hearts and change so many lives with his wondrous talents and gifts of leadership, and testimony, and simple goodness and righteousness.   Do you know how much I love him?  No, I bet you don't.  Take the amount of how much you think I love him and multiply it by a bazillion.  That's not even getting close to how much I love him!!!




Prayers offered on my behalf will be very much appreciated.  I have a feeling I'm  going to need them.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Prayers coming your way, sista!

What a great picture of you and your boys.

Are you a pedi-person? Maybe we should get pedis after he leaves for a little pick-me-up. I'd do that for you, ya know. It'd be a sacrifice....but I would because I love you.

Morris Family said...

My prayers are being sent your way too! Christian will do an amazing job sharing his gifts and testimony with others. I'll bet he is already pro at that! :)

Lisa said...

Oh my dear....you get in your car...I'll get in my car and we will meet somewhere on I-80 and cry and laugh and cry some more!

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm really excited for him and Corey and I are planning to come this Sunday. :)

Deon said...

Melissa, I'd love to do a pedi with you! That would be HEAVEN (sung with a vibrato)!!! Let's do it, girlie girl!!!