Saturday, March 31, 2012

F.R.I.D.A.Y. Ketchup, er, Catch Up!

To all of you fellow bloggers out there, I would like to ask:  How many half-written, half-composed posts do you have lined up in your queue just minding their own business while awaiting patiently to be finished and published?  Me?  I have A TON.  Some of my half posts are so old that they were started way back when rainbows were black and white!  Way back when the Beatles were the New Kids on the Block!  Way back when the Burger King was only a prince!  Rim shot!


Yuk, yuk. Ugh.


Anywho.  I need to do a little catching up with my F.R.I.D.A.Y. frivolity posts.  So, here we go!


Now, don't have a conniption anybody!  Please rest assured that the picture below was taken a couple of weeks before Christian entered the MTC and took up residence there as the MTC's personal little ray of sunshine and happiness.  No missionary shenanigans here.  Nuh-uh.  Christian wouldn't even dream of breaking or bending the rules by busting out for a whale of a good time with the F.R.I.D.A.Y. Fooligans.  He's a good influence on me, that boy.  Keeps me in line.  Expects me to behave myself.  Wants me to always CTR.  


And, see that ethereal glow shining above our heads?  That's what ya get for having three kids who sport halos over their heads as comfortably as they sport darling smiles.  Nice.


Now, where, oh where, in all of this warm glow is Aldolpho?   Here's a hint:  He's either bathing in public (scandalous!) or he has taken up bobsledding in anticipation of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics!  Which do you think?





























Did you find Aldolpho in this pic from our previous F.R.I.D.A.Y. fun?  I'm thinking that Aldolpho is like those little kids who want to be the center of attention, but then once they are, they totally bail on you and try to hide behind a great, big, plastic water glass so people won't look at them anymore.  But then they want the attention again.  Then they don't.  Then they do.  Then they don't . . .   




No comments: