Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ONE! EN!

No, the title of this post is not the name of a song from a classic Broadway play involving a lot of tap dancing.  Guys!  Focus!  Yeah, as if I'm focusing.  Gaaaahhh! 

My mind is all a-tumble-jumble right now.  I'm just going to post this picture and spare you from hearing about my personal drama and my wildly polar opposite emotions as Christian prepares to leave.  You'll hear about it, make no mistake.  You'll hear about it.  But, that will be another day.  I'll just leave it at this:  I love this young man with all of my heart, with all of my soul, with every bit of me, with every speck of my spirit, with the very essence that is me. 


I love him.  


I love him.  


I love him.  


Tears.  Tears.  Tears.  I won't deny it.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hugs

Gwyl said...

He sure looks excited and ready to go! Have a wonderful day with your son today.

Emily Ann said...

I love this picture of him!