Wednesday, March 07, 2012

SEVEN! SJU!













Lookee who blew into town today!  YIPPEE KI YAY!  Isn't our little Ashley the cutest thing!  And, darling hair, no?!!!   (Kimball is tucked safely in bed, but I'll be sure to give you the pleasure of seeing a pic of him tomorrow :})

So, the countdown continues, and here we are at seven!  Count 'em!  Seven days until Elder Sagers unleashes his charm and wit and unilaterally and universally LUVED self on those unsuspecting MTC teachers.  They are getting one in a million with that kid!  He'll leave his mark in a very, very positive way, let's make that quite clear.  Who loves him?  ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Me and an untold number of 18, 19, and 20-year-old girls.  What?  It's true, so I might as well be straight up about it.  I know it.  You know it.  We all know it.  But Christian doesn't seem to really know it if his humble demeanor about it all is any indication.  See?  One. in. a. million.) 

5 comments:

Morris Family said...

Ashley's hair looks great! I think it is so great that is able to be in town to support her amazing younger brother.

By the way, do I detect a piano behind them? I will ask you this again. How do you let your children out of the house when they have the talents they do?

Lisa said...

THAT HAIR!!!! HOLY COW! Ashley is adorable! I love it! I am so glad she is there. We will never regret bringing Courtney's sisters to Utah for the send off. Enjoy!

Ashley said...

Ugh, that is after a long, LONG day of travelling. But I still think we are pretty cute together!

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm so glad that Ashley was able to make it out to see Christian off! And, I love her new haircut. It's way cute and especially on her!

Jacque said...

Wow, Ashley's hair is so adorable!!! Very, very, very few people can pull off that look and she does it so well!
You have great kids, Deon!