Friday, April 20, 2012

The Final F.R.I.D.A.Y. Freakout For Christian--For Now



Ahhh.  A few weeks back, we had one last F.R.I.D.A.Y. fling before Christian embarked on his most awesome adventure of serving a two-year LDS mission in Stockholm, Sweden.  


*sniff*  


So sorry.  It is hard, people.  Hold on . . .  


Anywho!  


Yep, I'm okay.  Just give me a sec here. 


*sniff*


Anywho!  Now as I was saying, we were lucky enough to squeeze in one last F.R.I.D.A.Y. freakout merely days before we drop-kicked Christian out of the car at the curb of the MTC.  As good fortune would have it, Ashley, Kimball, Dave, and Marian were able to join the F.R.I.D.A.Y. regulars.  In honor of this very auspicious F.R.I.D.A.Y. freakout, Kimball randomly but  graciously represented the firefighter brotherhood and wore that revered uniform with dignity and great élan.  You can see by the look on his face that he doesn't take this charge to impersonate represent his fellow fighters any too lightly.


Aldolpho, on the other hand, was a pill and a photog hog and ended up sneaking into all of our pics, including the two below.  Looks as happy as a clam, doesn't he.  But, of course he would.  And, why not?  He has free food, free transportation, and a head of red hair that would make even this redhead follicularly jealous.  Not to mention this redhead.  And, let's not leave out this carrot top.  Which makes this carrot top come to mind, which always leaves me a little skeptical about the authenticity of that red hair.  This is the redhead who gets my vote!



Goodness to pete.  This happy chap is always wanting to be the center of attention.  (I was meaning Aldolpho!  Sheesh, you guys.) (Ha! Did I scare you for a minute there, Sean?  He who is the most humble of the humble?!)










So!  What was your verdict from our previous F.R.I.D.A.Y. frou-frou?  Was Aldolpho bobsledding precariously on top of a bottle of steak sauce, or was he desperately seeking attention while posing publicly as a bawdy bathing beauty?  Crazy dude.


My, I do miss that Elder Sagers.  

2 comments:

Gwyl said...

Friday's with your family and the little 3" weird guy sure looks fun. I hope he doesn't eat much!

Kathleen said...

I think Aldolpho needs to quit bathing in public! What a naughty little boy. Kimball doesn't look to happy to be joining the Friday fun. He may need more time with DeeDee to learn about how fun it is!