Thursday, April 05, 2012

" . . . I Believe It's a Match, Dahhrling . . . "

Thanks to the blog of my super talented NYC friend, Kristy (the daughter of my equally super talented Illinois friend, Lisa), I have had a song rattling around in my brain for a week or so now.  The rattle in my brain isn't one of those annoying ear worm rattles brought on by the likes of "Whoomp, There It Is!" or "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" or . . . wait for it . . . "It's A Small World"!  


Gaaaaahhhhhh!  Oh, no!  EAR WORM ALERT!  EAR WORM ALERT!  " . . . there's so much that we share, that it's time we're aware, it's a small world after all!"  Uh-ohhhhh, now I've gone and done it . . . 


Okay.  Just shoot me now.  I'm throwing in the towel for the rest of the day because that "It's a Small World" jingle-jangle will now be my best friend for the next, oh, say 24 hours or so.  However!  Yippeeee ki yay!  I'm here to save us!  There is an antidote for the dreaded ear worm condition.  Knocks it out cold!  And. It. Is. Divine.  Tell me you don't absolutely loooooooove this (the fun really ramps up at 3:17)!:


" . . . and we'll have a night at the Casbah that neither of us will forget . . . "




Who wouldn't want that rattling around in their brain?  Admit it, you actually bounced a little bit in your chair while listening to this didn't you!  


And now, I think that "that man" who lives at my house needs to go out and buy himself a spiffy fedora.  Ciao, ciao! 




See Kristy's very honest and touching "I'm a Mormon" video here.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think my singing group needs to find "That Man"! Of course, the video also makes it so smashing! Sure glad Kristy introduced it to us!

Melissa said...

Oh, I love her video! I was going to post it on my blog and totally forgot. It's just lovely and honest.