Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Literary Prose To Thy Sweetest Springtime or: My Highbrow "Ode To Sugar"



Ahem.  *tap, tap, tap*  Is this thing on?  Can you guys hear me way in the back there?  Yes?  Okay.  If the AV guy and lighting guy and the prop guys are all set, let's give this a whirl.  

I proudly present to you my . . . 




 ODE TO SUGAR!!!


WE LIKE CANDY!
YES, WE DO!

WE LIKE CANDY,
HOW ABOUT YOU?
(This poem is bound to be a literary classic, no?)















Please don't judge.  

I sense that you are judging.

You ARE judging, aren't you?!



Now, don't go getting your knickers in a twist before you let me give something of an explanation for the obscene amount of sugar you see here.  I can redeem myself. Somewhat.  Sorta.  Kinda.  Well, I suppose you really WILL have to be the judge of that.  Stay tuned . . . .

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sugar in the morning,
Sugar in the evening,
Sugar at Suppertime!

Have you ever thought of working in a candy shop as their stylist? Seriously! Candy never looked more beautiful.