Saturday, May 12, 2012

Magnificent, Majestic, Maaaaaaarelous Women!



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THESE
MAAAAAAAAAAAARVELOUS WOMEN 
WHO HAVE BLESSED MY LIFE BEYOND WHAT I 
COULD EVER DESERVE!

My darling Ashley who is so very, very loving, kind and patient, always accepting, never judging, so full of adventure and wonder



My beautiful mother-in-law who has been nothing but supportive and encouraging and the perfect example of goodness, obedience and 
Christ-like charity



My own very much missed mother who never criticized me, sacrificed all for me, 
and always, always, always told me she loved me.  
And, I know she still does.  As I do her.  As I do her. 













And what would I like for Mother's Day?  I do not want for a speck of anything 
more.  Being the mother to Ashley and Jordan, Sean, and Christian, and Deedee to Kimball is the absolute ultimate, empyreal, most complete, astounding, divine, brilliant, staggering, superb, and supremely supreme (ha!) gift I could ever, ever, ever wish to obtain.  Supreme Sagers indeed.  I am surrounded by angels.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

And lucky for all of them...they have YOU! Happy Mother's Day, Deon! Sure love you.

Kathleen said...

Happy Mother's Day De! Let's not forget that you are anxiously awaiting a phone call from Elder Sagers tomorrow. =)

Beth said...

Happy Mother's Day! What a fabulous tribute to the women in your life!