Saturday, May 19, 2012

That One F.R.I.D.A.Y. Fiesta When Aldolpho Totally Chilled Out (Literally)

Meanwhile back at the ranch . . . 

Yup, the F.R.I.D.A.Y. tradition lives on, although I'm sure you'll agree that I'm seriously a huge slacker cuz this particular F.R.I.D.A.Y. was about three decades ago.  But, anywho!

The very lovely Emily, a very good pal of Christian's from back in his good ol' BYU days, joined our rapidly shrinking F.R.I.D.A.Y. foo-la-la membership this go-round, boosting our numbers by a healthy 33%!  YEAH! Thank you, Emily!  Not only did Emily totally liven up the joint, but she also livened up the conversation and funness (not a real word, but ya know) by much, much more than a measly 33%!  YEAH!  Thank you again, Emily!

Emily factoid:  She has perfect teeth.  Boom!  (See them?!!!)  She is also quite the smarty-pants, having earned some itty-bitty, full-ride, four-year scholarship to BYU--no big deal there.   She also loves shoes and shopping.  Sean was totally outnumbered and out of his element in that regard, but I was having a euphoric moment, if you want to know the truth of it all.  And!  She didn't mock me once (well, as far as I know . . . ) about our Aldolpho inaneness.  That, right there, is the mark of  stellar etiquette and proper comportment in my {Emily Post's} book. 

So, yeah!  Aldolpho!  He took a chill-pill while we were lunching and seemed to be no worse for the wear.  Check it!:





Did you spot the tot? 
(As in, Aldolpho?)
Aldolpho looks especially comfy-cozy here as he acts as a replacement for the traditional pocket protector.  He needs to nerd himself up a bit more if he really wants to be a pocket protector.  His hair is too trendy.  Just MHO.




Whoooo boy, I miss this handsome elder!
A little help here?
*sniff*

7 comments:

Beth said...

It's good to see that Aldolpho is still up to his silly antics! I thought I caught a glimpse of him winking at Emily with the perfect teeth and impeccable manners!

Lisa said...

How I wish I lived just around the bend.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Ann said...

Ohhh Deon, you are FAR TOO KIND! This was such an awesome day, I had so much fun! And no, I never have and never will mock Aldolpho and your little tantrics! They are far too fun to ever mock, simply stand in awe/envy. Can't wait to see you in the fall!

Kathleen said...

How did Sean feel now that the tables were turned and there was more estrogen then testosterone? Did he miss his brother/partner in crime? Although, he still have Adolpho to help create a stir.

Melissa said...

I want to F.R.I.D.A.Y. with you! I'm around A.L.W.A.Y.S.

This just looks like too much fun to pass up!

Melissa said...

I want to F.R.I.D.A.Y. with you! I'm around A.L.W.A.Y.S.

This just looks like too much fun to pass up!