Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Wedding Season Is Upon Us, Fo' Sho'!

Short of someone proposing marriage on American Idol (go here to see that impossibe-for-the-average-person-but-so-cool-for-these-people hoohah), the marriage proposal pulled off by the guy in the video below is pretty hard to top!  Can you imagine the preparation required?  The anticipation?  The thrill of pulling this off?  THE SECRETS KEPT BEHIND HIS BRIDE'S BACK FOR PETE'S SAKE??? 


This bride better get working NOW on her wedding reception flash mob cuz you know that's just gotta happen, right?  I mean, she now owes him at least that, I'd say.




Let's all give one, huge, collective AWWWWWW . . .

4 comments:

Morris Family said...

Holy Kamoly!!! That was amazing! I think I want a proposal redo. Do you think that I could get Randy to do that?

Beth said...

I would have said "YES!", and I don't even know him! (or all of his 60+ friends and family! I loved that they included people on facetime/skype too!)

Emily Ann said...

Did I just cry?! YUP. That was too cute. What a lucky gal!

Melissa said...

....um, I also was hiding the tears as Rob snuck into the room! SO ADORABLE!!!