Saturday, June 16, 2012

Countdown to Kimball! Clue #3

Are you guys losing patience with me and my little guessing game yet?  I'm imagining so because I realize that most of you people are not quite as immature as I am, what with my love for this kind of guessing game falderal and such.  But, it's my blog, and I'll torture you if I want to . . . .

Clue #1 and clue #2 are in the history books, so now it is on to clue #3!  What say ye, oh wise ones?  What do you suppose Papa and I have purchased to help keep our little Kimball Boy out of trouble this summer and which will most likely be shoving him into even bigger trouble?  That's what Papas and Deedees are for, right?  We do try our best.

Ready?  Put your thinking beanies on!  Presenting clue #3:  








And, in other BREAKING NEWS(!), looky at who is living life large in Sweden!  He's now in the "Land of the Midnight Sun," safe and sound and as happy as a pickled herring!  That means I'm as happy as a pickled herring too!
  

3 comments:

Gwyl said...

Glad he finally got to Sweden, and he does look happy.

Kathleen said...

OOOO!! I know what it is! I know it!!

Ashley said...

I'm pretty sure I know what it is...but just in case, my second guess is a disco ball!