Friday, June 22, 2012

Looks Like I'm Not the Only One Who Might Be Missing Christian



I'm with you all the way on this one, Kimball.  *sniffle*  
Kimball has some mighty big shoes to fill, but he couldn't ask for better role models to follow than two of his awesome uncles, Christian and Sean!  In fact, Kimball has already declared to Ashley that he will be serving his mission in Ukraine.  Goodness gracious, how does he even know that Ukraine is a country?  Up until not long ago, I thought Ukraine was some sort of university for construction workers.   jk.  But, really, where is it?  Somewhere in the Caribbean?  Sweet!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Write that down. He may be prophesying!

Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless! Jenn.

Em said...

AWWW! I miss those mustard shoes. Especially when he'd have one red, and one yellow! This is too cute :)