Monday, June 11, 2012

Our F.R.I.D.A.Y. Freakout Foray Lights Up the Night!

Um, well, the title to this post is a little misleading.  As circumstances would have it, we weren't out lighting up the "night" but were merely giving the early afternoon a soft little glow.  But, "Our F.R.I.D.A.Y. Freakout Foray Gives Out a Soft Little Glow" just doesn't cut the mustard, if you ask me.  

I fudged on the title a tad just especially for you guys!  Yes!  I blame you guys for my slight indiscretion.  See, I was simply trying to give you a subtle (or not so subtle) clue as to Aldolpho's whereabouts in this photo since this one is a little tricky-slicky.  Oh, sure.  Now you say that you knew where he was all along after my oh-so-subtle (not) hint.  Uh-huh.  And, chocolate is gross.  Riiiiiiight.  

So!  Can my penance for fudging on this post's title be a confession?  I confess that the reason I am towering over Dave* in the photo below is because of my embarrassingly high heels.  I mean, embarrassingly high.  I purposefully whacked off the bottom of this picture to mitigate my embarrassment at my embarrassingly high shoes.  There.  Am I forgiven?  I sure hope so, cuz that was not an easy confession to make.  I feel like I have just betrayed my own shoes.  Boo.  

Can you find Aldolpho hanging around like such a goof?


Did you happen to catch Aldolpho totally eavesdropping on us in the photo of our previous F.RI.D.A.Y. funkiness?  Do you see him hunkering over Sean's shoulder?  Somebody needs to teach that troll that in proper social circles, people and/or trolls do not crane their ears toward strangers in order to hear private gossip conversations.  Which, by the way, was NOT the case when Sean and I totally eavesdropped ourselves.  But, it was not on purpose!  Let's make that perfectly clear.  In fact, we absolutely couldn't help but overhear the two dudes in the booth next to us.  Goodness to pete, I thought that Sean was going to bust a vein trying to hold it together after listening to those two.  They were obviously inebriated, and there were words flying past us, the likes of which I'm not sure I can share on this family-friendly blog without the FCC storming my house and ripping this computer right out of my den and throwing it into the Dumpster.  Yeah, ew.  Needless to say, we were happy little campers once those two joes managed to stumble out of the joint.  
 Did you find Aldolpho, the eavesdropper extraordinair? 


*On the days when I wear a pair of my embarrassingly high heels (and I have many pairs, let's not sugar-coat this), I usually mutter into Dave's ear that he MUST use good posture and stand up straight.  Looks like I forgot to mutter on this day.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Kat is requesting to see these shoes. Please? With Aldolpho on top?

Lisa said...

The first thing I noticed when I looked at that pic was that you were towering over Dave....so I quickly looked to the bottom of the pic because I knew it must be because of some killer heels. So reveal, girl, reveal!