Friday, June 29, 2012

That's My Boy!









Ah.  Could a mother be more proud?  Could a mother be more blessed?  Could a mother love her son any more than this mother?  To put it in very formal language, the answer is an emphatic and succinct NO WAY, JOSE!!!  


Good golly miss molly, did I ever hit the ol' jackpot when I got lucky and had my darling Sean!  Can I describe this guy to you in fifteen words or less?  He is:


LOVING
KIND
GENEROUS
THOUGHTFUL
UNSELFISH
GALLANT
GRACIOUS
OBEDIENT
TALENTED
SMARTER THAN SMART
HANDSOMER THAN HANDSOME

 IN SHORT, ONE MIGHTY FINE, TALL DRINK OF WATER!


HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO MY PRECIOUS BOY!
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU SO!!!

*A lasting memory of Sean's much beloved Grandma Bea is evident on his face in each of the pics.  She was so happy to oblige :D

**Fifteen words or less to describe Sean does not satisfy me.  Perhaps I could write a book?  Yes.  Who knows someone at Random House? 

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Happy birthday, Sean! :) I hope you have a marvelous day!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Sean!

Ashley said...

Oops! Happy belated birthday!! I'm glad I got to see you on your actual birthday!