Saturday, July 07, 2012

The Scene of the Crime











Krime Scene Kimball was our official police sketch artist, specializing in drawing our criminal faces in such a way as to make us look even more criminal-y than usual, if that is at all possible






And, while we're on the subject of crime scenes, I am now informed that we could have done a ton more illegal stuff than just defacing private property, and we totally could have gotten away with it on this particular Election Day Tuesday.  Why?  Check this out:

Article IV, Section 3 of the Utah Constitution reads as follows:

"In all cases except those of treason, felony or breach of the peace, voters shall be privileged from arrest on the days of election, during their attendance at elections, and going to and returning therefrom."

" . . . voters shall be privileged from arrest on the days of election . . . "???  Man!  I wish we would have known!  We could have gone wild with reckless abandon and without fear of being flung into the pokey that day!  Who knows?  I may have even been enticed to yank the label off of my mattress had I known about this constitutional loophole!  Well, there's always November.  


While we feel pretty ding-dong great about the artwork that resulted from our defacing of private property, I suppose we must tip our sidewalk chalky hats to this genius dude guy:





2 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! This makes me want to go do chalk outlines with Corey! Now, all I need is some sidewalk chalk!

Kathleen said...

You aren't having any fun having them home are you?? I miss having a driveway in which you could do such a thing!