Monday, July 30, 2012

The F.R.I.D.A.Y. Hooligans and a Bit of Common Courtesy

Do you see where we ended up during this particular F.R.I.D.A.Y. freakout a few weeks ago?  In the courtesy booth!  Aldopho looks quite at home in there for some reason.  Sometimes a person just has to let the inner Tarzan out, and the courtesy booth is just the place to go so as not to disturb the other non-Tarzan-ish diners.  Heh, heh.  Yes, well, I admit that loud laugh of mine does get rather grating at times, hence the courtesy booth . . . .

Sean is what we might call "long-suffering" to put up with me, bless his heart.



Did this mirror picture blow your brains out?  I'm still trying to figure it all out.  So, if we look in the mirror, and then we take a picture of us looking in the mirror, and then we look at that picture of us looking at ourselves taking a picture in the mirror--good grief!  Just pull out that straight jacket yet again for me, will ya?


No comments: