Wednesday, August 01, 2012

ZUMBALL aka KIMBA!



My little band of ten and eleven-year-old girls and I decided it was time to get our Zumba on!  We enlisted the help of my friend who is an awesome Zumba-oniast, borrowed the basement studio of another friend, and donated our own sweat and tears to the occasion.  I invited Ashley and Kimball along to help cover up the lack of my own Zumba skills.  Luckily for you guys, there is no photo evidence of me and my flailing long arms and ridiculously awkward Zumba-ing.  I don't think you could even call what I was doing Zumba-ing.  It was more like me just hopping up and down looking like I needed to use the powder room.  I. Have. Absolutely. No. Coordination.  And, I'm not ashamed to admit it.  I do a pretty good "Dawnce of Joy," however.  So there is that.


Q:  What do you get when you do a mash-up consisting of a little bit of Zumba and a little bit of Kimball?

A:  Why, you get a little somethin' somethin', a little 
shimmy-shake, a little cha cha cha!


You get:

ZUMBA + KIMBALL =
ZUMBALL aka KIMBA!

I'm not kidding when I say that I spared you your mental health by my not being in this video.  You are so welcome for that.  
On a related noted, where did Ashley get those awesome skillz???

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

maybe ashley got some of her skills from kimball :)

Lisa said...

I absolutely know that that band of 10 and 11 year old girls adore you! What fun you are!

Beth said...

Kimball has got his groove on! What a cutie!