Wednesday, September 05, 2012

The Next Best Thing!



If we can't have Ashley, Jordan, and this adorable little face and his gangster signs (say whaaaaa?) here in person with us, at least we have this!  Kimball's animated expressions simply float my boat!


Just joshin' about the gangster signs, btw.  I wouldn't know one if I saw one.  In fact, I may have even thrown down a sign or two without even realizing what I was doing.  Now that I think about it, that may explain a lot of things, actually . . . .

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We knew this was coming when we were watching The Jetsons! It sure makes those miles that separate us a little easier to cope.

Ashley said...

Aw, these turned out so cute. Today Kimball was very insightful. He said, "When I in Utah, I miss my friends in California. When I in California, I miss Papa and DeeDee!" I guess you miss somebody no matter where you are.

Beth said...

I love face time! Kimball is such a little character! I really love his imagination and creativity! When Ashley posted his little prayer the other day, it just warmed my heart! What a lucky grandma you are to have such a special little boy!