Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Do Ya Think Somebody Is Just a Smidge Excited For Halloween?


Wait.  I don't remember posing for this . . . 








I've got my arsenal all set.  Let the ding-donging begin!
(No, that is not a commentary on me and my brain; I already know I'm sorta ding-donged.)

The scary truth of the matter is that I bought these candy bars waaaayyyy back in September; I didn't want to get caught without candy-o-plenty.  Our neighborhood is chock full of hardcore trick or treaters, that's for sure.






Dave, on the other hand was all about sharp, pointy objects and matches and fire and eventually chucking Messrs. Jack, and O, and Lantern over the balcony.  (Pics to come!)


HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

6 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm going to come trick-or-treating at your house next year!!!

Deon said...

Jenni, you should come over now! We ended up with tons of leftover candy!

Lindsay said...

feel free to send some of that leftover candy my way. i'm gonna need plenty of sugar to get through finals!

Lisa said...

I know your house is the favorite on the block because of those big ol' bars you are handing out! And may I add once again that it doesn't look like Dave has partaken of one of those big ol' bars in quite a while. I love how you celebrate Halloween!

Deon said...

Lisa, what you say about Dave is pretty much true. He has been inspired by Dougie I think :D

ckm said...

Yes, he does look great!

We need to come trick or treat your house too!

We only had ONE trick or treater last night who braved our driveway. She was in the company of her parents ... she was 2. I don't know if I would want to walk down our driveway for a piece of candy either :)