Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Ginormous Happy Birthday Shoutout To Ashley With a Super Sweet Tribute From Her Dad!


HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 
OUR LITTLE ASHES!

We love this girl more than words can say.  We are so grateful to have the amazing privilege of being her parents and to receive her love in return.  How blessed are we!

This video was made by Dave, and I don't think he would mind me telling you all that he wept practically the entire time he worked on it.  It makes me tear up too.  Enjoy.




                       Happy birthday, Ashley!  
            We love you with all of our hearts!!!

3 comments:

Em said...

This was so precious! Dave did such a great job.

Ashley said...

I feel so much love from both of my parents in this video. Thank you both for loving me so much!

Morris Family said...

That was sweet!