Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 = 20?!!!


Looky at who is turning
20 on 12-12-12!!!


I gotta tell you, I couldn't feel more blessed to have the privilege, and, make no mistake, it IS a privilege, to be the mother of this amazing and incredible young man.  How does one get to be so lucky?  I'm sure I do not know, but I do know that I am the luckiest gal in the universe!  I love Christian with all of my being, with all of my essence, with all of my soul.  My goodness, I love him.



Happy, happy birthday
to our most wonderful and extraordinary son!

In honor of Christian's birthday, I thought I would include a pic of a cake his BYU family home evening sisters made for him when he received his call to Sweden.  Let us all virtually raise of fork of cake in his name!  Here's to Aldste Sagers!




This is what Christian has to look forward to on his birthday! YEOW!

Jeepers, I love my young elder to the moon and back, with all of my soul, with all of my heart, with every bit of me!  I am so blessed, and I KNOW it!!!

3 comments:

Em said...

Oh how I miss this sweet boy!! I also miss you, lady! You know how they say great minds think alike? Well it is true because I dedicated a post to this fine Elder today, too! You're such a great mother, Deon!

Jenni Elyse said...

Happy now belated birthday to Christian! :) I love the cake you made him! I bet it tasted good too.

Deon said...

Jenni, unfortunately, I can't take credit for that fun cake; his FHE sisters from his BYU ward made it for him when he received his call. My attempt at this cake would look more like a bowl of morning mush, I fear :)