Sunday, January 27, 2013

Aldste Sagers Is Now a Trainer!



Christian's mission president's wife sent these pictures to me today!  This is nearly as good as Christmas, guys!  Let the caroling begin!



Christian and his new companion after finding out their assignments




The awesome duo pointing to the area in which they will be serving together: Kungsbacka, Sweden



Christian and his "family" (elders who have trained elders who then went on to train elders who then went on to train elders . . . )


Allow me to be the first to go on record as saying that I absolutely ADORE Christian's slim cut suit he bought for himself over there in fashion-forward Sweden!  Love. it. so. much.  Love him so much!  Gahhhhhh!  I love my boy!

1 comment:

Em said...

Oh he is such a handsome fellow! That suit looks amazing on him. I miss him so much!