Sunday, January 06, 2013

Two Letters




Two letters remain posted on my refrigerator door.  Taped there, to be exact.  Apparently, stainless steel does not attract magnets.  I never knew that until we had this fridge.  Did you know that?  I never knew that.  Anywho . . . 

These two letters have been taped to the ol' fridge since Christmas Day, and I cannot bear to take them down quite yet, for each letter represents two fellows near and dear to my pining and longing heart as they are now miles and miles and miles away from me.  Miles and miles way from me and my pining heart.



Kind of makes me want to cry just a little bit.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

There is no rush.....

Ashley said...

I just noticed that Santa misspelled Kimball's name! Oops, Santa!

Deon said...

I'm so glad it was Santa's mistake and not mine, for goodness sake! Actually, let's give Santa the benefit of the doubt and say that he (she) was writing Kimball's name the way Kimball used to pronounce his name!

Jenifer Morris said...

I'm surprised that Christian didn't send home any Swedish fish! Sad :(

I love notes from Santa! I have saved every one that he has left my girls.

PS. In the office supply of Walmart (Sorry, we don't have a Target, but I'm assuming they have it there too.) they have sticky tack. The kind that we used to have when I was a kid to post things to the blackboard. I use that all the time to post things to my fridge. Leaves much less of a mess than tape.