Thursday, March 28, 2013

Where's Waldo aka Aldste Sagers?


Christian's mission president's wife posted this photo to Facebook. This is a gathering of about three zones in the Stockholm area, and since Christian is a zone leader in one of the Stockholm zones, I'm going to take a leap of faith and say he is somewhere among this mass of name tags. Can you find him? Anyone? Anyone?





While I can't say with absolutely certainty that I found him, I thiiiiiiiiiiink he is that tall, handsome, and fetching young elder on the back row. What say ye?



This photo was taken just two days after Christian was down for the count for five days with salmonella poisoning which he picked up from an undercooked chicken who was sharing the luv, as it were. On top of that, Christian's companion was transferred right before this conference, so Christian had to do double duty after having been a zone leader for merely one week, with five of those days being spent on his deathbed.  I'm sure I don't need to remind you, but I am as proud as a peacock of this guy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

One blessing about missionary letters is that by the time you hear about the salmonella poisoning, dengue, or bubonic plague....they are usually over it :)

Lisa said...

P.S. Note to self: When we get in this position, Deon, let's remember to wear RED!