Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dala Horsey for Me!


 My young elder is simply the sweetest! (Good grief, what did I ever, ever do to deserve the privilege of being his mom? Because I know that Heavenly Father doesn't make mistakes, I'm pretty darn tootin' that the reason I get to be Christian's mom is for my sake and not his. I do not take that blessing for granted, believe you me.)

Anywho, this beyond-adorable Dala horse showed up in the mail a couple of weeks ago along with one of the sweetest handwritten notes I'd ever wish to lay my elder-loving eyes upon. Jeepers, can I tell you how much I love this boy? Just in case you were wondering about that . . . .

(No, he did not send the photo too; that's all my doing #lovinglookingathimeveryday)




Yes, Sean knew very well that he was photo bombing this pic. Please focus on him and not on the kooky, wide, stretchy angle of my weirdo new camera, please. (Can you say, Jay Leno chin? Sheesh.)

No comments: