Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to the Best Mama I Know . . .


Happy Mother's Day to my darling, darling Ashley who is the best mama I know!

Not only is Ash the best mama in the world, but she is simply a beautiful and completely sincere spirit with a heart filled with love for all--especially those who are under-served or under-acknowledged.

Ashley is quick to laugh, quick to help, quick to comprehend the true intent of another's heart.

I love this girl with all of my heart, and I am so blessed to have her as my extraordinary and gorgeous daughter!







P.S. to Ash: This is awaiting your arrival in a short few weeks! I didn't want to send it through the mail risking a lawsuit from a glass-shard-impaled postal worker :D


1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so excited to hang this up! Thank you! Sooo sweet. Happy Mother's Day to you too.