Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Hey There, Mr. Springtime! Why Don't You Come On In, Have a Seat, and Stay for a While?!!!

I'll show that doggone snow! I'll show that wicked, horrible, horizontally-blowing snow which decided to rear its ugly head on the first day of May right outside of my kitchen window just what's what around here!

If I can't coax, nudge, or even threaten spring weather to show up when it is desperately wanted, I will just have to take matters into my own hands and bring the feeling of that lovely, sweet, warm, wonderful springtime weather into my house, plunk it down, truss and tie it up, and force it to stay put until the real deal finally decides to mosey into the picture. After all, aren't we always reminded that we, and we alone, are in charge of our own happiness?

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.





So there.

No comments: