Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy, Happy Birthday to This Amazing Guy!

Today is Sean's birthday! My little keyboard is totally incapable of typing how much I love this guy. My words are totally inadequate to express how much I love this guy. My hugs are totally lacking in their ability to convey the complete love I have for this guy. So, I hope his heart will somehow just feel how much I love this guy! Oh, I am so blessed to be the mom of this guy!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEAN!!!


Here we have awesome MTC-Spanish-teaching Sean





Here we have road-warrior Sean (see below for explanation)







Here we have ultimate Frisbee-playing Sean




Here we have motor"sicle" riding Sean





Here we have king-of-the-road Sean 




Alas, being run off the road on the Alpine Loop by a driver who didn't bother to stop(!) causing Sean to have to lay his bike down has left a bad taste in road-warrior Sean's mouth and he is hanging up his helmet. He feels that it was probably a blessing in disguise. 

All I know is that Sean is a blessing to me!

I LOVE YOU, SEANIE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: