Saturday, August 31, 2013

Expert Fashion Advice: Always Color Coordinate Your Outfit with Your Destination!

 Hey, gang! It's me, your self-appointed fashion adviser! What makes me such an authority on fashion, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. See, I watch "The Chew" almost every single weekday. Clinton Kelly is one of the hosts of "The Chew." And since Clinton Kelly hosted "What Not to Wear" for ages, and now he hosts "The Chew," and I watch "The Chew" almost every single day, that makes me more than qualified to be your self-appointed fashion adviser. Got that? Makes perfect sense to me. 

So, enough about me. Let's talk about what you think about me. Ha! No, seriously. Let's talk about my fashion advice to always color coordinate your outfits to your destination. Three good things happen when you do that: 


1) It is easier to blend into the decor if members of that pesky paparazzi try to scout you out; 

2) If said paparazzi does scout you out (and, they will, I should know), the resulting photos may land you in the next issue of Suburbanites Gone Wild (and, believe it or not, that's not necessarily a good thing); and, 

3) Even though you run the risk of appearing to be trying too hard by coordinating your fashion with your environment, you will at least appear to be trying. 

Kimball navigated with great aplomb that fine line of matching his environment and his clothing choices without overdoing it! Check! out! this! cute! boy! Love the yellow and red shirt and shoes tie-in with the yellow and red flowers!


Now, these folks below? Uhhhhhhh, I think that very fine line of trying too hard might have been crossed just a leeeeetle bit. What do you think? But then again, maybe it's just me. I just don't know, people.






Are you all okay after that? Good. Now I'm going to put you to work to try to scout out our two little mascots hanging out somewhere in the photo below. And, looky there! None of us match! Sometimes individuality is a very, very good thing.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's good to have a good belly laugh first thing in the morning!