Saturday, September 07, 2013

I Cawwwn't See! (Apply High-Society-ish Accent)



I couldn't resist snapping these hilarious photos of Kimball just as we were saying our sad farewells the morning he and Ash left to fly home. 

"I cawwwn't see!" -- Jim Backus




Our family has a favorite movie which has been declared among our top three favorite comedies of all time. I think I can speak for all of us on that point. Even though the photos above having nothing to do with this particular movie, can you name the movie from the title of this post?

{Hint: The movie debuted in 1963--much before my time, of course.}


Did you guess the movie? See if you were right! While the scene below isn't the one referenced in the title of this post, it is still pretty dingdong funny! Love, love, love this movie. With all of my heart. Love it.

No comments: