Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Let's Check In with the Shoes


It has been quite a while since I shared this awesome calendar with you guys! Once again, thanks tons and tons, Ash, Jordan, and Kimball! I look at that calendar every single day, and when I do, two things happen in my brain: 1) I think about Ashley, Jordan, and Kimball and how much I love them, and 2) I get a hankerin' for a new pair of shoes. 

Number 2 up there doesn't do my credit card any favors, believe you me. But, while we're on the subject, just wait until you see the daahhhhling boots that the UPS man delivered the other day! YEEHAW!

Anywho, let's check in with last weekend's shoes, shall we?:






That pair up there with the pompoms reminds me of a pompom-trimmed poncho my sweet mom made for me when I was about ten years old. I loved that poncho with all of my heart! It looked something like this:

Umm, except the poncho was red and not black. And, the pompoms were green and not red. And, it was actually a poncho and not a hat.

No comments: