Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Wait. Kan That Be Write? {Ed. 2}

One day last week was a good day (or a bad day, depending on whether your job hangs in the balance) for my local Daily Herald. All three of the bloopers below were in the same edition. Good things come in threes, as they say!

Now, this is one police sketch I'd like to see! 
By the way, I wonder how many false arrests were made by
the police after receiving tips by witnesses seeing someone 
who fit this description:




Unfortunately, my neck of the woods doesn't
have a sunrise these days. But, jeepers, our
sunsets are simply too early! How does one get anything done? 





So, a verdict was finally reached!
Aaaaaaaand, the verdict is . . . 
Ummmm, I said, and the verdict is . . . 
Ahem! The verdict? Hey, guys? THE VERDICT?


In case you are wondering, AEG was found not liable by the jury. Too bad the article didn't bother to report THAT little detail of the story since a considerable amount of effort was made here to report that a verdict had, in fact, been reached. Perhaps that part wasn't all that important?


*Please note that, as always, I am laughing WITH these bloopers and not AT them. I defiantly no that I dew my own share of foie gras. 

No comments: