Thursday, December 19, 2013

He's Baaaaaaaaaaack! The Prodigal Son Has Returned!

You may or may not remember that I mentioned some time ago that our little mascot, Aldolpho, got lost somewhere in Australia or Hawaii when he took a trip with one of my little nine-year-old pals who didn't quite understand what she was supposed to do with Aldolpho during her travels.

Well, looky at what I found on my front porch the other day with no explanation from his traveling companion! Aldolpho is back! YEEHAW!!! (That package Aldolpho is laying on has nothing to do with his return; packages arriving on my front porch are an almost daily occurrence. {Internet shopping is just soooooo easy, isn't it . . . .})

I am so happy to have our little troll back, with or without both shoes! Actually, Aldolpho had already lost a shoe somewhere along the way before he ever went on his world tour with Beyonce and Jay-Z.

Be on the lookout for an Aldolpho sighting coming your way very soon!

No comments: